Thursday, September 30, 2021

Let It Be


                                                       
When your dreams are so beautiful but Never come true,
so never mind just let it be gone
When you run after your dreams
And never arrived, well never mind, hmm let it be away
Whatever happens
I'll always be there for you if you need me
Don't be sad
Cause everything's gonna be okay as long as you want to be with me
When you wish for the hospitality of love
You never get it, never mind juts let it go
Yeah, hear me sing then i will say your name in my song
It's not over yet my dream will  going on and on again
and let everything be come true.. one day somehow, some way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let It Be                                                                      When your dreams are so beautiful but Never come true, so nev...